Saturday, June 20, 2009

Park Ave. South Break Up

Tough break-ups. You know how it is. "It's not you, you're perfect. It's really me, I have to work out my stuff".

That's how I feel about leaving our Park Ave South (at 27th) location. Yes. It's been great and we absolutely love the Park Ave. South people. They've been there with us when our old truck was dying, when we had to town it there with my car (5 blocks towing was worth the risk of getting caught by the cops). They were there when we thought we'd never be able to get into the Midtown street vending zoo. They were there, almost at the very beginning.

So thank you, Park Ave. South people. We're going to find a new Friday spot. Even though we know you love us and we love you, we're ready for a change. We'll make sure we find something in Midtown East, so when you really get nostalgic about the good times we had, you can always come visit.

3 comments:

brandi797 said...

NOOOOOOO! Friday is my day off!

bkwrm0502 said...

Nooooo! That was the one location near me! Would stop by Fridays after class for a late lunch.

Alyssa Smith said...

Noo! You were 1/2 a block away from work!

TODAY SHOW hosts the Waffle Guy

They don't make 'm anymore like that...