Monday, March 1, 2010

Wunder-Bagels for Park Slope

First time I heard about bagels was 13 years ago when I moved to New York from Belgium. Still, today I only know that I like the onion bagel, preferably with scallion cream cheese (easy on the cream cheese).

But that's not the point here. The point is: Every Saturday we park near LA Bagel Delight in Park Slope. And since we sell waffles and they sell bagels, well, you get the picture...there could be some friction.

BUT - I want to tell you that the people from LA Bagel Delight have been very cool for the past two years. And that's not a given. So I really want to make them a surprise, and ask all Wafels & Dinges fans to help me:

Please go this SUNDAY, March 7 (or why not EVERY Sunday) to LA Bagel Delight in Park Slope (7th Ave between Carroll & President), go get your breakfast with them, and send them the compliments from the waffle-guy!

This would be such a nice way to show some appreciation for a peaceful co-existence!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

This is such a lovely idea, and if I didn't have to be at work on the UWS at 8:00 am on Sunday, I'd be there. I'll make a point to stop by another time and share the love.

TODAY SHOW hosts the Waffle Guy

They don't make 'm anymore like that...